Psychics/Career

Question
Hello,my name is Marissa.DOB is July 9 1991.I'm currently looking for a job but am uncertain as to which industry I should involve myself in.Any advice?

Answer
Hi Marissa, I could be totally off, but are you interested in or experienced with doing something around water? I'm looking at the 4 of Pentacles. Do you live along a large city? I think you are only agreeing to put so much into a job. For example: Is someone suggesting more school for you and you don't want to invest the time or money? It looks like you'd agree to only a fraction of what someone wants from you.
7 of Cups= I read this as someone showing items, so are you interested in fashion or something creative like that, or even modelling? It looks fun in some way, creative, colors, & people are always interested in it. It's an industry that won't go out of style. Let me know what you think. I just picked up my cards again and would like some feedback. Thanks for your question-Marie

Psychics

Marie