Psychics/Will He Change His Mind?

Question
Alfred
Alfred  
Tynan
Tynan  
QUESTION: We have a strong connection, though we are both married. He is an important member of our community and we are not currently speaking at the moment. Do you see us having a relationship of any sort through natural happenings of forced means (spells)?

Thank you for your time.

ANSWER: please provide me with the details I need according to the instruction in my profile
no need for pics
thanks

QUESTION: I did, all of the information can be found under my name. It may have cut some info off, hopefully it's fixed now. Thank you! :)

Answer
Dear Taynan
there is a lil different between your nature and the nature of Alfred while you will tend to develop emotional bond and keep it for long he is not. if he is very loyal to anything its to his own self and he can appear very friendly if he wants but just if its serves his agenda and needs. I also could not see him attached emotiaonlly to you so I doubt anything can create relationship between the two of you not to mention your social position (both of you). I suggest trying to work out all sort of spells if they are offered can do nothing but backfire and cause troubles and not any sort of relationship so trying to cast them is not a very loving act and will fail. the best healing spell you can do in this case is stay away distance yourself until your able to rule your emotions and use this experience only for learning porposes meaning to know what is not good for you and how to avoid it.
wishing you all the best

Psychics

Inbal