Psychics/Clarity

Question
first of all thank you for offering this service for free. I appreciate you sharing your talents.  My name is Kaitlin but I go by Katie and my birthday is October 27, 1986.  My question involves my soon to be ex husband Keith and his birth date is May 26, 1985 .  We are currently not only going through a divorce battle but also a very nasty custody battle .  Keith has continually been dishonest abusive and manipulated every situation possible.  Keith was a very uninvolved dad until I left him and filed for divorce filing abuse at his hands .  Keith has done many terrible things including using our children as pawns however he seems to never be held responsible for his actions.  We have a custody hearing this Wednesday, August 3 and I am terrified . My question is will Keith finally be held responsible for his actions or lack there of actions and the outcome will in someway be fair?  My life has always been about my children including Mason birthdate September 18 and Camden July 19 .  I just want my boys and I to be OK and it would be awesome if someday I found a nice man that I could call my husband .  Any insight you could provide would be ever so much appreciated .  Thank you so much for taking the time to read this .

Answer
Dear Katie
I am very sorry to hear about your troubles and the behavior of Keith
Numerology sugges that this relationship were not working for a very long time mostly with the help of Keith own family which appear to be like a tribe that does not accept any one to their arms and can be the influence of his behavior. while Keith seem to be stubborn and a bit unrealistic  you seem to be more independent from your own family ties and fast thinker and very wise lady which makes me wonder how come you have stayed in t his marriage so long and had two kids while at it. Hoever it is not a surprise that Keith will do that battle probably with his family advise and also because he feels once he own something he can never let it go and so even not too loving toward the kids or caring he still wont allow them or any of his property goes away from him . either way since I can check here one question and not give you the entire reading I am afraid the costudy trial is not going to finish much at your favor it looked like there are chances keith will get the majority in not the complete costudy and it did not look like he is going to get punished as well so my offer would be maybe to get a stronger lawyer and get ready to fight some more or at least try to get proper visitation rights. as for him abusing you for that I guess you might want to open a criminal record as if you have proves or signs of his abuse in the past or even recently I am sure the police can help you get the proper protection and than in the right terms make him pay for his violent behavior. and finally there is now no dbout that it will be at your best to depart yourself from this toxic relationship and look out to have better future on your own. its never too late to set free and in the matter of finding another man I suggest first to clear the way completely from Keith and than do that search.

Psychics

Inbal