Psychics/So confused

Question
QUESTION: Hi,

My name: Jessy Perez
DOB: 1/2/1986

Guy's name: Lorenzo Chance
DOB: 12/14/89

So I met this guy at work who's been trying to get my number for a while, then one day I finally texted him (he previously gave me his number) and it seemed like we got along so well; I felt comfortable with him and had a connection/attraction that I haven't felt in a long time with somebody. We spoke constantly for about 5 days and he would always tell me how much he enjoyed talking to me and that he thinks I'm so beautiful. One day I made the first move and I kissed him, it seemed as if he liked it because he leaned in for another one.... After we spoke that night, I hardly heard from him again, and it's like nothing ever happened. We didn't speak for a couple of days, and I was annoyed so I reached out to him and asked him if he's scared to text me now. He said no, he's just been so busy at work... I feel there's more to it than that because he would contact me before even if he was at work. Why did he change so drastically? I was really starting to like him. :-( Thanks for your time.

ANSWER: Jessy,

He didn't change.He told you the truth. But you have to slow down. It's as if you were a woman stranded on a beach after a shipwreck and he showed up.

Yes, he is a KEEPER, but he felt your urgency. It gave him a reason to take a step back. After all, where will you go from such fast intimacy?

And you did move on him as the assertive one. So he's a bit shaken but he did like it. So, even in this day and age where social roles between men and women have changed, people still have need for propriety.

So don't indulge your old worries about never finding love or being the one left behind. Dare to be happy. Trust. He will come back to you. After all, that kiss promised an openess to other explorations--if you get my drift.

Don't make assumptions about what he can and can't do at work. Don't impose your doubts and anxiety on him. Let the thing unfold. It will happen. Shari

QUESTION: Hi Shari,

Thanks for your honest answer. I just didn't expect his reaction to be like that since he would always ask me for a kiss through text messages (he even asked me to move in with him!), so I felt it wouldn't be any different in person.. He sees me regularly at my job and I just play along like nothing ever happened between us. How long do you I think it'll take him to contact me again (does he miss me at all)? Is there anything I can do to help the situation?  Thanks again.

Answer
Jessy,

Your cards say it may take as little as 5 weeks or 5 months. That's because he has issues of another kind to deal with. Looks like he is fighting for position or corporate advancement and he has enemies.Give him time to get clear. He has not really thought deeply about you in recent weeks because he felt you got the wrong idea about his interest. For the time being he is attracted and will get back to you but first he has to have his career or his path to the next job clear.  Hang on. S

Thanks for the 40!

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)