Psychics/Confusion and sadness

Question
Birth name is Isabella (but most people call me Bella). My DOB is October 9, 1996. I have a boyfriend named Abel (his DOB is February 16, 1990). We've been together for a year and a half. Our relationship hasn't been as solid as I'd hoped and there is definitely a lack of commitment from him. I want to know the future status of us as a couple. How much longer do you see this relationship lasting/do you see a break up happening between us?

Answer
I see him hanging around for a bit. He just seems to be content staying in one place with relationship. He won't take the extra energy to just cut if off. He wants to keep you around, ... just because. Maybe he still likes to tell people he has a girlfriend, or he doesn't want to feel he has to explain himself to anyone, I'm not sure, but there is some selfish reason. The break up will happen if you make yourself a part of it. If you do, he'll just move on, because something made it happen, not him alone. He is so nonchalant about this, it's weird. Thanks for your answer--Marie  

Psychics

Marie