Psychics/connecting

Question
Hello,

I have really had a tumultuous past few years. I have always had a sense of knowing and was able to communicate very early on with all beings. I remember as a child always feeling special and connected to God. It is with great regret and disappointment that I feel the way I feel about everything. Several years ago I worked very hard on standing in Faith building a relationship and trust with God to manifest a long term loving partner. I felt like I was given that when I met my second husband. I was happy and grateful and felt so blessed and full. The dynamics of "us" changed more rapidly than I knew how to deal with and my whole focus has turned. It has been the most painful and discouraging event of my 44 years. I find myself not really caring anymore about any of this existence, and most importantly I am wondering how and why I could be so diluted and misguided by God. I put so much energy into this manifestation. I didn't ask for money or anything that had material value. All I wanted was love. I feel abandoned by God. And it really hurts more than I can tolerate. My spirit everything about who Tracy is and was feels depleted. I don't know what has happened or why it happened all I know is that I don't know what God wants me to do to have the life my heart and soul desires. What is the point of having desire if it is never going to be fulfilled?  I have tried everything in my physical power. None of it was good enough. What does God want from me?

Tracy

Answer
Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading, Tracy.

You ask about why you don't receive what you are hoping for and desire to happen in your life. God is patient, first of all, with all requests brought before Him. That is why He first allows everyone who has come into this world to experience both the good and the bad. It is in having certain personal experiences that a person may be able to distinguish between the good and the bad in life. If it was not that way we would not be able to learn our lessons that are so important for our greater spiritual growth.

You must, first and foremost, understand that what is transpiring in your life God is not to blame. It is each person who attracts what they desire into their life and then weaves their life around the person and situations that will inevitably transpire during their time together. The way you feel, as you are describing, spirit says there is disharmony and differences in vibratory levels of being between the two of you. On some levels you may connect but on others not so much. You need to seriously sit down and analyze that which is disharmonious in your life and the best way to do that is to take a tablet and divide it in half by drawing a line through the middle of the page. On the left hand side place all that bothers you or you feel unhappy about. On the right hand side write down how YOU could make it better! That would include what YOU could do to work things out to your best benefit. Do this with each concern or question that you have, then study your answers. You will find great KEYS that may reveal that it is not just your partner who is to blame for whatever you feel is not right in your life but that you too could very well contribute to that discordance.

When things happen that bring dark influences, thoughts and happenings into one's life it is at that point when they are at their lowest period. Dark influences are lower energies that are very opportunistic and will take full advantage of the situation at hand such as to make you feel miserable, lack self-worth and feel like you don't care anymore. But you must understand that that is not your true self speaking or wanting to experience that which is so negative! It is the dark influences that would like to see you suffer and not be happy. You must therefore work to restore harmony in your life. Surround yourself with Positive People! Read inspiring stories and most of all never allow negative thoughts to enter into your being! See yourself as Happy, Successful, Attractive and Inspiring unto others! As you think So You Will Be!

Again, God is not bringing any of this upon you. You experience that which you attract and must experience in life, in part due to attracting the right ingredients for it, in order to learn to lift yourself up again! God Is Never To Blame and He Did Not Abandon You!

People always have desires. But the question is: Are those desires for the highest and best good of the person who desires them? If you find that even one portion or facet is not then that may very well be the reason why your desires do not come to fruition. The timing is off and not right for what you desire. Learn to be realistic with your thoughts and allow for different but safe experiences that will broaden your horizons and allow you to see more clearly. And be patient in expecting a positive outcome.

God wants for you to BELIEVE in Him, Tracy! Spirit says sometimes you try too hard and do not reach your goal in that aspect. You want too much too soon and that is not the way it works. You must ask God for what you truly desire and if it is good for you it may well manifest BUT at its appointed time and not when you want or desire it. That's how it works! Pray daily with faith to God through His only beloved Son Jesus Christ and ask Him to help you attract the type of life and love you truly need in your life that will help your soul and spirit grow. The mistake many make is to ask for that which is not for the best good in their life such as to be very rich, to own a mansion, to become a movie star, etc. Those are all material things. They do little to enrich the spiritual self and that is why many times they do not manifest in one's life.

Keep The FAITH! Pray daily! Forgive Others, especially those who have caused you harm! It is in forgiving others that God can forgive you too and allow your heartfelt desires to come to fruition at the appointed time. When you forgive others God forgives YOU!

Thank you for your Christian Intuitive Reading request Tracy, and May God Bless You! And always remember that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself at all times as being well, resourceful, loving and free from all that stands in your way of happiness of which you are most deserving. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer Meaningfully and Out Loud, we believe that you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†