Psychics/My Daughter

Hello, my name is amber and my birthdate is March 3, 1995. I am here to ask about my daughter, Bailey, November 15, 2013. Bailey was born with a vision impairment  and slight brain malformation. Due to her case being so rare doctors aren't able to give us a detailed prognosis. Though her case is mild it makes me wonder what her full potential is. Is this something she will grow out of or is she going to have difficulties in leading an independent life?

Dear Amber
I am not a certificated Doctor so asking me about the entire future of Bailey right now when she is mearly 4 years old is almost impossible to predict not only because its way to early to make a reading about her but also because much of it depend on what sort of inviorement she is going to grow in and the advance of medicines which progress every day rapidly
I can tell you that according to her numerology it is very likely that she will be a slow mover that she wont do things very rapidly and that she will be depnended in the long run on her family which from numeroogy I know ony that she has a very strong mother to raise her. another good news show that she will have a lot of love around her and that is one medicine that no one can compete because it can encorage her later on to try and do her best for everyone and ove them the same way she was loved as a child
she is also very pretty being and she was born with a very loving nature and her loyalty will be long termed no matter who it will be there for her or next to her. I suggest to see that as a great blessing and dont try to tag her into any condition yet just go with the flow and see.
you are very different from her as slow as she can be and with need of safety you are fast to act to think and to move so there will be of course a giant test to your patience here but you are also a very loyal mother and I trust you can handle it the best possible.
sorry for not being able to put a name on her condition but personally I dont like tagging anything forever and in this case living day by day is way beter solution than spending time on guessing her title of condition or worry about the far future. wishing you both oall the best and this picture show she is a real cute one.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site