Psychics/Decision

Question
My name is Tatjana. I am female, I was born on 1st of february 1980. I was in a relationship since may 2015 with a man, Aleksandar, born on 9th of july 1985. We had good relationship full of love and understanding. He is very emotional and sometimes I felt suffocated by his emotions. That's the main reason we had a fight in may 2016. He backed up and never called because he felt hurt by me. I called him first after a month and we met. At first he seemed angry and hurt but as the evening went on he asked me for some time to think about it all. I called him after a week and I said I miss him. We talked for an hour and agreed to meet soon. Again we met and now things seem more clear. He told me that he is afraid he will be hurt again by me leaving him. He said he was hurt and he buried himself in work and now he realized he has deadlines he can't meet and at the same time he is afraid of our relationship, if he gives me another chance that we will break up again. He has some abandonment issues I didn't know before (he was abandoned as a child by his father). But we talked a lot and I said to him I want to give us another chance especially now I know what his issues are. I said I love him and I never wanted to break up, I only wanted to take some time to think. He asked me gently for some more time to think about it all and he said he loves me still. I definitely want to make us work and I am willing to try. I decided to give him more time and las time I heard from him was a week ago. My question is will he decide to give us another chance?

Answer
Tatjana,

Alex will give your relationship another try. he has found no one that he loves as much as you, and you have been earnest and honest about wanting to make it right. He will give you and himself another chance. It may take him another month and a half, but do wait. Try to keep a sense of humor. Spend sometime making a collage of things you will do together, places you will go. Things you will buy each other and dreams that you two can share. This way you will be focusing on the positive and extending your wishes from the subconscious to the real life. This will also free you from worry and allow you to (and can share)where the relationship is going. Lighten up and stick with your dream for love. It is not lost. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)