Good Morning Marie- I was wondering if you could tell me if I will have any more children with my current partner?

Hi Nicole, it looks like 2 more actually. I see a boy first, then a girl. She'll look like you a lot.
I feel that it was strongly meant to be. I don't see much more on that. The boy will be someone noteworthy
in life. Again, I don't see details, but he'll be someone to be proud of. Thanks for your question-Marie

I can answer any question about everyday life-love, money, career, ect...I don't do past life readings or dream interpretations. I've had about 2+ years of experience giving readings here at Allexperts in the tarot section. You can read my feedbacks from querents on the Tarot/psychics board.

I started off taking beginner and advanced tarot lessons. Since I've been here on Allexperts, I've gotten to the point where I don't need the cards anymore, but I still use them at times to confirm what I'm seeing. I've received excellent ratings in the tarot category, along with exceptional feedbacks from querents.

I've taken beginner & advanced tarot lessons, with about 2 years of experience here at Allexperts. The experience has strengthened my skills to the point that my cards are no longer needed for me to do accurate reading.