Psychics/friend question?

Question
When (which week in July 2016) & for how long will Michael Troy Worth be physically visiting me in New York City in July 2016 where he will spend lots of romantic time getting to know me when I show him around in New York City? If not July 2016 then when in 2016 been waiting forever for him....  (will not give up on this sweet shy guy & writer)

Sidenote: been friends with him for 6 years thru online chit chatter, I sent Michael a phone text message 3 Sundays ago & not sure if he got it or is ignoring me but we've been growing close with each other on facebook & he understands that I am an alzheimer's caregiver with a harsh life, I just pray he will like the plain jane looking girl in me or be disappointed by me as a tired caregiver when he ever meets me.

Answer
I don't see him July, he might tell you October, but I doubt if he'll show up.What I see is that he's a shallow person, immature, and doesn't really put stock into other people, no matter what he acts like with you. AND if he hasn't gotten back to you in 3 weeks, that's a definite warning sign and you don't have to be psychic to see that. Look for someone who really cares, you deserve it and owe it to yourself

Psychics

Marie