Psychics/Future love life

Hi Gipsy!
I was born on 1st of february 1980. I want to know what can I expect happening in my love life in the near future, is there any guy for me (3 months tops)
Thank you very much! Tatjana

Hello Tatjana, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that you have new decisions to make in the coming future, for things can only change in your life when you make the effort to. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides