Psychics/What Does the Future of this Relationship Hold?

Question
Tynan
Tynan  

Alfred
Alfred  
We have a connection, but are both married and are not currently speaking. Complex situation. Through "natural" means or spell work of some sort, do you see us ever being close or having any type of sexual relationship (though I would never have sex with him)? Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hello, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that there's talk of sexual things between the both of you, there is no love for each other (as he loves and will stay loyal to his partner) but the talks exist just because one/both of your emotional needs are not being met within the marriages that are keeping you both tied away from each other. There is intention from both your parts to want to have sexual relationships, just a fling (this is without any spell work) but this is simply because neither of you feel self-worthy of being with the partners you are with.... so marriage counselling is recommended. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy