Psychics/What Does the Future of this Relationship Hold?

We have a connection, but are both married and are not currently speaking. Complex situation. Through "natural" means or spell work of some sort, do you see us ever being close or having any type of sexual relationship (though I would never have sex with him)? Thank you for your time.

Hello, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that there's talk of sexual things between the both of you, there is no love for each other (as he loves and will stay loyal to his partner) but the talks exist just because one/both of your emotional needs are not being met within the marriages that are keeping you both tied away from each other. There is intention from both your parts to want to have sexual relationships, just a fling (this is without any spell work) but this is simply because neither of you feel self-worthy of being with the partners you are with.... so marriage counselling is recommended. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides