My face
My face  
Hi my question is will I earn my GED this year? I've been putting it off for awhile now and a few months ago I was anxious to see how if the math portion of the test was hard or not so I took it and failed by 8 points. I do need a little more practice on that portion. I plan on taking the test again and I wanted to know if you see me earning my GED this year my only goals for this year is to get my GED and go to a nursing assistant (cna) program. I would love to become a registered nurse one day.
My name is Marsha and date of birth is October 3. Thanks

YES!! A resounding yes! Get that GED; study up and take that test again, because you WILL pass. You have the tenacity and willpower AND the focus to do those two things already, and you can't fail when you invest so much of yourself INTO yourself; you're brilliant-minded, and the only thing I feel that can "try" to stop you or break your momentum is a male figure or two: basically, I'm feeling a male could be either jealous of your very specific goals or want you to be with him (though I feel two around you) more, and he/they will "try" (I use this word because it's like a warning; they can try, but you can stop them) to keep you from these goals and sort of coax you to do other things. You must remain resolute, because your choice of vocation (nursing) is absolutely perfect. Perfect. Do not let anyone stop you, Marsha. You can and will do this. I'm already very proud of you:)

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.