Psychics/Hair loss

Question
Me
Me  
I've been loosing my hair in larger quantities latley and it's worrying me. What can I do to prevent this? April 23 1992

Answer
althouh I am not a doctore I checked your numerology and the tarot and they both suggested you have been either stressed or sad lately and this had like a traumatic effect on your body so first of all I will suggest to start right away practicing deep breathing inhale exhale to calm down especially when you do get very angry and that it can be treated trhough better nutrition and while at it check your kidney function because they can have influence on it as well. if to relate to your picture if you do treat your hair with paint of any color especially when turn it to blond there can be some toxines in your hair product so maybe giving it a nice cut and let it grow back can also help it get better. no need to get bald of course but sometimes short cut can give it a good startup and than while treating it pay more attention to the components in the proudcts you use . either way it did not look like terminal disease and can be treated for better condition you are not getting bold.  

Psychics

Inbal