Actually I want to know how successful will i be how does my career will be in future?I am medical student.
My DOB: 11th January.

Dear Neha,

You'll do very well! There's a certain level of brilliance about your intelligence, but you may hold it back at times -- don't do that! You can show pride in yourself without coming off as arrogant.  

Feel you'll have or already have backers with good reputations in the field who will be able to refer you to what looks like a "cafeteria selection" so you will be in the position to choose what specialty you prefer. I feel you with children on one side of medicine, but cellular/molecular work as well, more research-oriented. It's almost a two-pronged feeling, like you could actually end up doing both. Feel you also have a "healing presence" and may have what patients will call very gentle, healing hands.

I hear "Don," no idea what it means. It could be name or an acronym for something; if not now, in the future.

I hope this helps. You are very much in charge of your life, and you will always do well as long as you believe you can and enjoy the challenges that face you.

God's Blessings!

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.