Psychics/Hi

Question
Me
Me  
Hi

I am from Nepal we don't get visa for other countries easily. We are planning family trip to Europe in October. Can we make it to Europe in our holiday?
My DOB: 19th December.
Will be waiting for your response.
Thank you

Answer
Dear Nikesh,

Thank you for writing. I feel the word "diplomacy" associated with this trip, kind of related to something regarding work or future work for someone in your family. If you're hoping to go to London, in particular, I feel like there is a need to be diplomatic because I feel you'll be going there concerning something to do with how people there can help your family attain academic success through an orientation or a "tour" of a university.

The trip itself feels connected to something else; it doesn't feel like a leisure trip, but a learning/obtaining new experiences trip related to future work. Certainly you will go if you book your journey RIGHT NOW or no later than Aug. 13, at the latest -- I don't feel anything holding you back, but I feel you may have to limit some of your otherwise "relaxation time" to devote to a source of overall betterment for the future -- I hope that makes sense!

I feel you can or have been invited to set up appointments with influential people while there, and by all means, it does feel very positive that you should and will make this trip.

Good luck and God's blessings!
Shep:)  

Psychics

Shepherdess