Psychics/Hoodoo

Question
Tynan
Tynan  
QUESTION: Will God be disgusted with me if I look into this subject while calling upon his help?

ANSWER: Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading, Tynan.

With regard to your question, of course God will be extremely disappointed in your wanting to use something that is not capable of giving you the pure information, guidance and love that only God can give unto you. You see, if you trust and believe in God, why would you need anything else to work with? Place all of your trust in God and BELIEVE that He and only He can help you and He will.

The mistake many make is in wanting to work with God as well as an entity that is dark. That is very sinful and displeasing to God since He has very clearly told us in His First and Second Commandments:

"I Am the LORD Thy God." "Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me."

That is most clear. Resorting to hoodoo, voodoo, santeria, witchcraft or satanism, etc. all imperils your soul and your eternal destiny which is to be with God. In wanting to use these other most negative forms with the thought that they can help you, you are, in effect, denying God's power in your life and resorting to another one that can only deny you God's kingdom when it is time for you to make your transition.

Therefore, be guided in what you decide to do. If you want to depend on both, as you are saying, then you are, in essence, denying God's power in your life. Please know that He is there for you. Hoodoo isn't. It cannot ever take the place of God or His most Divine Son Jesus Christ. God is pleased when you look to Him and only to Him. Do not use other crutches feeling that you could gain more power with them. You cannot. They will gain power over you and bring you down into spiritual destruction. Surely, you do not want for that to happen your life. Do not listen to whatever entity is urging you to consider other "gods" to look to. They do not have your best interests in mind! They do not care if your soul is imperiled for practicing that which can only lead to your demise! They would be most happy for you to be denied entrance into Heaven at your appointed time. Please remember that and consider heeding these words.

"And will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers: Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands." -- MICAH 6:1 verses 12-13 (KJV)

Thank you for your Christian Intuitive Reading request Tynan, and May God Bless You! And always remember that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself at all times as being well, resourceful, loving and free from all that stands in your way of happiness of which you are most deserving. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer Meaningfully and Out Loud, we believe that you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!  

QUESTION: Your answer brought tears to my eyes. Do you believe if one sins one time for a specific reason, then asks God for forgiveness He will forgive me? Is there ever a time He just gives up because you chose your own interests instead of His? The outcome I want in a specific situation seems impossible, and is slightly sinful, though I feel it's what I need.

Also, if you would be so kind, is meditation *while seeking God's assistance and protection* ok in your opinion?

I have a very unique first name and like autonomy on the Internet. If there is any way for you to edit my full name out of your reply, it would be greatly helpful.

I don't want to be condemned to hell, but I feel a connection with the Earth and am curious to explore. I know this connection is not of Satan.

I appreciate you.

Answer
Thank you for your follow-up question, Tynan, and for a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

You ask about God's forgiveness for a person who sins. The answer is that God always is forgiving to those who sin against Him when they reach out to Him in faith and ask for His forgiveness with contrite heart and the desire to not sin again! God realizes that those whom He has created will stray from the proper ways of which He would like to have them live. But He is always there ready to guide them to the proper path when they reach out to Him so that they can avoid that sin and others again. The only sin God cannot forgive is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

As to God giving up when a person chooses their own interests. God is Divine. He works in ways that we cannot even begin to understand. His Divine power is insurmountable, truly unequaled by any one or any thing else. And while God sees the error in your ways He will stand by you waiting for you to become enlightened enough so that you will move to *change* your ways and fully join Him and trust in Him and in He alone. *Because God Is All You Need!* You do not need to be fooled by those dark spirits that would want for you to sin by turning to hoodoo or the like. God does allow a person to make their own personal free will choices in this life be they good or bad. But when it is something that goes against His teachings He is very displeased! Yet people need to learn their lessons and will soon find out that no other power or way is as great as God and that resorting to other ways to take God's place is allowing entrance of dark forces into your life which can surely give you no spiritual gain but in effect, relegate you to darkness without God's Love and His Light.

If you feel that what you are seeking is slightly sinful, then you already know that *It Is* and that God would be very upset with you for choosing that way or path. Be guided by that and then do that which is right in His eyes.

Meditation can be considered going into the silence where you can commune with God. Some people call it "prayer" others may call it "meditation." The important thing that distinguishes what you are doing is whether or not you are praying or trying to reach God or His Divine Son Jesus Christ. If you are, then He is with you. If you are not, then that is direct disobedience to His teachings.

As to your name, all that appears here is your first name not your full name.

As for your connection to the Earth, I would urge you to use extreme caution as many have been misled into thinking that it is benevolent or inconsequential in doing or feeling that. On the surface, it may seem that way but the danger is in that it could lead to things that greatly displeases God such as hoodoo, voodoo, etc. Please remember that Satan works in ways that may seem trivial or non-consequential. That is when he grabs hold of a person, during their moment of weakness and preference in listening to his lies. His primary goal and objective is to bring ruination to your soul! He is the father of lies and would like to deceive you and many others. Pray daily for God to give you strength and for you to move forward in your life looking only to God rather than to that which has no inherent power of its own.

May God Bless You, Tynan, and lead you to do that which is right in His eyes. Pray and ask God for what you want in your life and if it is something that you should be given or be obtained by you then God will act and His Divine Will will be done. But remember, things do not happen overnight. It may take time but that is because God knows the proper timing for all that transpires on Earth.

God appreciates you too and loves you so very much, Tynan! He wants for you to do only that which is pleasing in His eyes. Therefore, please do not let Him down.

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†