Psychics/Job

Question
Will I get a job soon? I applied for several jobs and would like to know if anyone of them would contact me soon. My name is Marsha and my date of birth is October 3 1993 thanks

Answer
Hi Marsha, it's funny, this is the second time I pulled the Hermit card when someone was asking about a job: Some of these places you applied will pass you by, one down the road that you didn't apply to yet will give you a chance and not only interview you, but give you a job. It's with a bigger company, not like the others you applied to. It has more to offer. You'll be glad things did turn out the way they did. You may have already had some history with this company-did you already apply to a big company and not hear anything? If yes, you might be hearing from them. All I know for sure is that it's the biggest company you applied to.  

Psychics

Marie