Psychics/Job prospects

Question
Hi, I was wondering if you see any job opportunities coming up for me. My name is Aisha and my DOB is September 12, 1987. Thanks!

Answer
HI Aisha-I got the Hermit card on this. There is one a ways off. It will be a good job, one you'll like.
But with the Hermit now, I see that you don't seem to be making yourself a part of the job market. If you are waiting for the job to pick you instead of you picking the job, it will happen in time. If you want to put a little more effort into it, you'll come up on top a lot faster with more prospects and choices. It looks like you have a lot to offer a company, so don't wait for them to come calling. Go out and tell them what you want. Thanks for your question--Marie

Psychics

Marie