Hello Gipsy. Can you see how my life is gonna be as a old single woman (with no family). I have been single for a long time and I am coming to terms with the fact I will remain alone. Thank you for your insight. My birth year is 1981.

Hello Paula, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that you can easily not be an old single woman, because a man will enter into your life. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Edit: just to make this private post public given the review :)

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides