Hi Marie, I am wondering if you can help, I feel stuck and am wondering if I will move back to my home country and change careers, and if you have an idea to what?
Thank you so much if you can answer any of that :)

Hi Alexandra, I don't see you moving back. I think you'll stay where you are. I don't know why you allow yourself to feel that way when there are many places to move to. Did you ever think of moving somewhere not too far from where you are now? If not, I just basically see you staying put. It's all your choice. I don't see you making a real choice for some reason, but the options are always there. Thanks for your question--Marie

I can answer any question about everyday life-love, money, career, ect...I don't do past life readings or dream interpretations. I've had about 2+ years of experience giving readings here at Allexperts in the tarot section. You can read my feedbacks from querents on the Tarot/psychics board.

I started off taking beginner and advanced tarot lessons. Since I've been here on Allexperts, I've gotten to the point where I don't need the cards anymore, but I still use them at times to confirm what I'm seeing. I've received excellent ratings in the tarot category, along with exceptional feedbacks from querents.

I've taken beginner & advanced tarot lessons, with about 2 years of experience here at Allexperts. The experience has strengthened my skills to the point that my cards are no longer needed for me to do accurate reading.