Psychics/Long Distance Love

My name is Heather and I was born on February 3, 1980. I have been talking to a man currently living and working overseas. His name is Garrett and he was born on April 21, 1983. We connect on so many levels, talk nonstop, video chat, and we really couldn't be any crazier about each other. He has expressed an interest in taking a job closer to me and seeing where our relationship goes. I would venture to say we are soulmates but we have yet to meet face to face. So can you tell me if you see us with a future together?

dear Heather
the numerology offer one reason to your strong bond which is that in your past lives you had some time together as siblings and you have come back to meet each other on this life time. also the nature of this bond is that if things works out well it will be like always paradise but if there will be a fight it will be straight hell becuase there is potential there to a very strong emotional bond between the two of you. the tarot seem to think that it can work and be very succesful . they did not show any resistence from other people around weather they know about it or not so I suggest this connection might become indeed soulmate connection. Garrett does not waste his time usually he knows what he wants from his life he likes to be the boss and he is a fast thinker , not so sure what a great romantic he can be because as far as that concern he is not the most sweet loving guy, he is more practical in his attitude. as for you that depends on you, you tend to doubt everything and every one and although great communicator its hard to find you chosing one person or one matter and stick to it for the long run so if you feel you can commit seriously to this go ahead and do it because it look like it will work out very well for both of you and also that you have some form of healing part in Garrets life. wishing you all the best

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site