Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
Lanna
Lanna  
Hi Marie,

I have recently met the man of my dreams but because of graduate school we are 12 hours away. I would like to know how long before we will live with one another?

Thank you,

Lanna

Answer
Hello Lana, I have the King of Swords on that-it looks like it will be based on one person's decision alone. It won't be made between the two of you. It will be made when and only when your guy is ready. It looks like he is holding the reins on this decision.You will be behind waiting, though. You'll be enough in love to let him do this his way. He looks like a person who knows what he wants, and seems to have things figured down to a tee. He thinks his decisions are well-timed and right. He's just one of these types of people. My boyfriend is like this too. His time is the right time, and no other time will do. It's just their personality. Thanks for your question--Marie

Psychics

Marie