Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
QUESTION: Hi my name is Krissi and I was born on September 25, 1979. I am currently talking to a man that is 1200 miles away from me.. His name is Steven and was born on August 26,1967.. I'm currently engaged to another man.. But while on Vacation 3 weeks ago I met Steven..we had an instant connection.. We have talked, chatted and messaged constantly since I left.. We talk about future plans together already.. The only downfall is he is My fiancés cousin.. My fiancé and I haven't been happy for several years.. My question is do you see us having a future??

ANSWER: If you wish my help you are welcome to change the status of your question to public as I ask in my profile here. thanks

QUESTION: Hi my name is Krissi and I was born on September 25, 1979. I am currently talking to a man that is 1200 miles away from me.. His name is Steven and was born on August 26,1967.. I'm currently engaged to another man.. But while on Vacation 3 weeks ago I met Steven..we had an instant connection.. We have talked, chatted and messaged constantly since I left.. We talk about future plans together already.. The only downfall is he is My fiancés cousin.. My fiancé and I haven't been happy for several years.. My question is do you see us having a future??

Answer
Dear Krissi
no there is not much future there although there is sure some phsycial attraction this will not work
needless to say but I will any way that if a man knows you are engaged and start anyting with you is because they are sure you are not able to ask for any serious commitment and therefore you are a safe flirt and they usually are not planning any thing serious with you however in your case it seem that family ties will win it and make it impossible to become serious either way so I suggest if you wish to let go of your fiance because its not working this has nothing to do with steven . if your planing to do it for him than you should know he will not commit to you seriously in the future. sorry for the spoiler.  

Psychics

Inbal