Psychics/Long term and serious relationship

Hi Chinee Park, i'd like to ask you when i'll have a serious and long term relationship as i'm already in my 30's and it's a pending issue in my life. Feel free to share with me honestly and openly all of your insights.

Hi Racheli;

Thanks for contacting me.  In response to your question regarding the long term relationship, I do feel it's coming up.  Just because you're in your 30's does not mean it's not going to happen.  It just means that you had to focus on other things in your life before your love life.  I feel it was career and health.  Also, sometimes the love life is put on hold so you can heal from issues and be more prepared for your relationship.  Try not to get discouraged, if you're feeling more anxious about your love life, it just means it's coming soon.  You're highly intuitive yourself.  I saw end of this year, or beginning of next year.  I would take advantage of this time to get more prepared.  Hang in there!

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.