Psychics/Lost Love

Will me and my ex-girlfriend, Adreia, ever get back together again?

Yes, I got the two of cups. I felt that you would before I pulled the card. There is something that keeps you two drawn together. Are you two in the same profession? You two share something personal that keeps you together. Let me know if any of this makes sense. I just pulled out my cards again and I may be rusty, but thanks for your question--Marie

I can answer any question about everyday life-love, money, career, ect...I don't do past life readings or dream interpretations. I've had about 2+ years of experience giving readings here at Allexperts in the tarot section. You can read my feedbacks from querents on the Tarot/psychics board.

I started off taking beginner and advanced tarot lessons. Since I've been here on Allexperts, I've gotten to the point where I don't need the cards anymore, but I still use them at times to confirm what I'm seeing. I've received excellent ratings in the tarot category, along with exceptional feedbacks from querents.

I've taken beginner & advanced tarot lessons, with about 2 years of experience here at Allexperts. The experience has strengthened my skills to the point that my cards are no longer needed for me to do accurate reading.