Psychics/Lost Love

QUESTION: Hello Marie this is Isiah again. Its just...ive been having some very dark thoughts lately. I think u know or can guess what kind of dark thoughts I'm talking about. its just that I've been thinking about her so much, and what will happen when i see her in school. i don't want to see her get another boyfriend, or to keep ignoring me. can u please tell me how she is going to come back? Please help me. Her name is Adreia Currie and I'm Isiah Sheppard.

ANSWER: I knew there was something that kept you two together when I asked you if you two shared a profession-you both actually go to school together. She will avoid you for a while yet when you get back. She will warm up little by little. You'll see, she'll lighten up and make herself more available. You'll sense it through her body lanuage, just like how you know now that she's avoiding you. Like I said, give it about 4months. I don't see her around other guys.
She seems to stay to herself. I see her minding her own business and not even talking to any female friends. Is there something else going on in her life that she stays away from everybody?

QUESTION: she has had a...troubled childhood. if u know what i mean. Do me and her have a future together, what will happen to me when i get back to school. please marie, i need ur help. can u please, i don't know, give me specifics? like whats going to happen in these couple of months? whose going to bring us together? or is she going to contact me to get together? I'm sorry, i know these are more than one question, but I'm just so scared.

ANSWER: You just go about your business with the attitude that you will just wait until she's ready. Don't send any negative or fearful vibes her way. Be cool, collected, and wait for her to "put her gloves down" so to speak. She'll be ready when she's ready. No one has to bring you two together. I told you that you will know by her demeanor. She'll look less threatening, that's when you'll know when to approach. You can then have a nice, little relationship. Don't worry, I don't see your anxiety lasting too long. Things will get better for the both of you.--

QUESTION: Sorry Marie that i have so many questions, but can u answer me this. Is anything going to happen to her in these four months. Despite everything, I'm worried about her. And maybe if u ca, can you possibly tell me...i don't know, where she will come back, if she comes back?

Why don't you do this: If you want to know what's up with her, just go up to her and talk to her. Wait until she cools down a little though, then approach her and ask her yourself. Like I said,be cool and neutral with your words, don't have an attitude of putting pressure on her. Let her feel that you can take whatever she say. What do think about that? Can you do that? You'll feel a lot better and stronger. Good Luck

I can answer any question about everyday life-love, money, career, ect...I don't do past life readings or dream interpretations. I've had about 2+ years of experience giving readings here at Allexperts in the tarot section. You can read my feedbacks from querents on the Tarot/psychics board.

I started off taking beginner and advanced tarot lessons. Since I've been here on Allexperts, I've gotten to the point where I don't need the cards anymore, but I still use them at times to confirm what I'm seeing. I've received excellent ratings in the tarot category, along with exceptional feedbacks from querents.

I've taken beginner & advanced tarot lessons, with about 2 years of experience here at Allexperts. The experience has strengthened my skills to the point that my cards are no longer needed for me to do accurate reading.