Psychics/Lost Love

Marie, she doesn't want to talk to me. she made it very clear she doesn't want to talk to me. she is tired of me. i know I've asked a lot of questions and i know u have better uses of ur time then just answering me. i can't blame u. but I'm just sad. this was the first girl i ever loved. i worry about her, i dream about her, i miss her more than anything. i want her to be safe. u may call me obssessive if u wish, but i don't care. i want to forget her, i want to forget all of it. but i also don't want this to be the end for me and her. when me and her go back to school my plan was to ignore her and to simply wait and see what would happen. we both have been through so much together, we both have a very strong connection. but i don't know if she feels the same way anymore. she left me because she was frightened about our future, and she didn't know who i was anymore. she didn't know anything anymore. she wouldn't even let me touch her, let me hug her, she didn't know what to do or how she felt. she broke a promise we had together. I've gone to spells, I've prayed for her to return, i wantt her back so i can say I'm sorry and so we can move on and grow from this. i don't care if your a real psychic, I'm willing to give u the benefit of the doubt because ur the first one on this longline of experts who is willing to answer me. ur one of my only hope. so please. My name is Isiah Nicholas Atanacio Sheppard and she is Adreia Currie. Please, look into the future again, our future. I'm a scorpio and she is a pisces. she is a wiccan and i am a catholic. she lives in a trailer park, i live in a house. we both live in texas and we both go to the same school. if any of this helps u in the least, please tell me. and if u want, i can lay off the questions for a while so i don't hassle u. and if it helps any further, i have two dreams i can't forget, one dream is that I'm walking away from her and she grabs my arm and we talk and we hugs one another, and its raining outside. another is that we are inside again in a different place and its raining again, and i come over and i talk to her. please...:( just try. I'm lost. i wouldn't keep asking u if i didn't think it was important.

I do read cards and I did predict Robin Williams death, so I do come up with things from time to time. I'm
just getting back into readings, so I may be rusty. OK, I'll pull one card and that's it.I got the Devil. She is dealing with herself and trying to build herself up, trying to find peace. As I keep saying, someone like this you have to be careful and patient with. Your plan to ignore her and wait to see what happens is the best thing for you to do. This girl may be going through more than you know. I'd say to you, if I didn't already, is to make yourself available to her and let her make the next move. I'm telling you she will put out the vibe that she's ready to be approached. OK? If I know anything, I know that.  

I can answer any question about everyday life-love, money, career, ect...I don't do past life readings or dream interpretations. I've had about 2+ years of experience giving readings here at Allexperts in the tarot section. You can read my feedbacks from querents on the Tarot/psychics board.

I started off taking beginner and advanced tarot lessons. Since I've been here on Allexperts, I've gotten to the point where I don't need the cards anymore, but I still use them at times to confirm what I'm seeing. I've received excellent ratings in the tarot category, along with exceptional feedbacks from querents.

I've taken beginner & advanced tarot lessons, with about 2 years of experience here at Allexperts. The experience has strengthened my skills to the point that my cards are no longer needed for me to do accurate reading.