Psychics/love----ucked-up is the operative word

Question
QUESTION: Hi sharianda,
I was born on march 5, 1975 and steve the men i am  in love with was born in 1972,
i will like to know if this men has feelings for me if there is going to be a love relation, i do not want him to play with me so i really need to know .he is not expressing how he feels.
i try to find you all over the inernet, please also send me your email address, so i can contact you,
Thanks
Please i need your help!

ANSWER: Miriam,
I am all over the internet. You needed to only google my name-=-Shariananda.
I will not answer you here if you are trying to reach me to make a personal
connection and appointment. I can arrange to read for you on Skype face to face.
Please see my website for prices:www. shariananda-oracle.com.
My email is Shariananda@gmail.com.  You can find me on Facebook as Shariananda Borregaard-Adamz
(SDiane Adamz-Bogus). +45 5056 3717

You must keep the faith for your and Steven's love. It is a necessary relationship.
You are meant to be together--maybe for a few years maybe for a short time and a break
and a reunion. Stop chasing him and badgering him. Just let things come from him and if
he is dating you or calling, let him lead. Silence is golden and no guy wants to be set
up for a marriage or commitment trap. Let the connection breath. Be cool. He cares but is not ready
for saying those three words yet, nor is he turned on my someone saying it to him too soon.
Shari

QUESTION: i already told him  how i feel, that i have feeling for him, he havent contact me since then,last week actually, i dint ask for marriage or commitment, jut to let him know how i feel about him, he says  he his fucked up thats why he acts like he does.
i dont know what he means with this but i dont know if he will contact me again either.
I had the need to tell him so he dosent play with me anymore.
because iam getting attached to him.
Thank you , for you kindness i do want to believe that we will be together!

Answer
Miriam,

You may be being too eager and demanding too much. I do not believe you are listening to him. You did not listen to me either. So I will try again.

He has told you he is "f----up." That means he has something in his life or background that give him reason to think he is not ready to be in relationship that makes demands of any kind, even seeing you regularly. He may have emotional or psychological problems. He may have criminal intentions or a criminal background. He may be an alcoholic or strung out on drugs. He may have come from an abusive or dysfunctional family. His experience has taught his enough wisdom to know how badly he is wounded but has not given him enough healing to work through it alone and in relationship with another. He is not able to fix it all or any part of it soon enough to be a good match or a fine catch for you, and he cares enough to say so. Trust that he is not doing anything against you or avoiding you. He is protecting himself and you.

You will need to look at the facts with your intelligence and compassion, not so much with your feelings. Sure you love him and that cannot be lost. But you must stand taller to see love is not enough here.
Just because you love him deeply and commitedly doesn't mean he has to love you back just because you met and you told him so. As I said before, your relationship is necessary. He is teaching you how to value yourself and you are teaching him that he is worthy of love.

If you are mature enough to hear this, know that he does care and he is tied up trying to get himself together. Tell him that you want to know more about his situation, that you want to help--better still ask if you can do anything to help. He needs a hand, a good friend and someone who is not asking anything only to  there for him. Can do that?  Shari

Get over thinking your loving him is enough to overcome his current withdrawal and silence. He can't meet you half way, but he can know he has someone who cares enough to put their own needs aside to comfort and support him. Change your approach. Be concerned and pray for him.  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)