Psychics/love

Question
Hi my name is Thuyoanh 12/29/1993 and I am currently in a new relationship with a guy name Andrew. We met online and right now it's only been a month. This is my first relationship and I don't know what to expect. Is this something that will be long term?

Answer
Hi Thuyoanh, first of all, this isn't psychic, but on-line stuff can be dangerous. Anyway, this person is not looking for love, no matter what he says, and it won't last. This person isn't dangerous, just messing around. He likes the attention, thinking that all kinds of girls like him. Thanks for your question-Marie

Psychics

Marie