Psychics/Love

Question
Pic
Pic  
1.Who are you?- 6)I AM Michaela 2.What do you do?- e)watch tv 3.What is your passion?- d)to change the world. 4.What is your perfect love like?- e) all of this 5.What is most important to you?-a)home and family 6.What happens after we die?-c)Go to God.       Thank you for your time.I'm born on 18 November 1988.The problem is that i feel hurt and lost.At summer on 2011 i met him.He is a jewish.I'm not.Back then i start dating with another man.And i had the feeling that my jewish love like me back but i wasn't sure because he didn't show me with nothing.Now is 2016 we lost conection after that summer but i still feel love inside me.I need from you if you can to tell me-Did he ever feel something about me,or everything was in my head.Thank you

Answer
Michaela,

Your cards says you are a powerful and intuitive woman. You know your feelings and your own mind.
You feel a little like you missed the boat on that guy. The thing that is not clear is how you suspected he was interested,but yet he did not show you what you needed to see. That's where the truth lies.

When people are right for each other, they manage to connect and find their way. Sometimes they are not right, but cross our path to give us the dream of someone we really are waiting for. You are longing for your true love and if for some reason you think it was him, then write his full name on a piece of paper three times, with a wish: "I would like another chance with _________ or someone better." Place the wish under a fat white or yellow candle. Light the candle and keep it burning for him when you're home.

Keep it there for 90 days. Then tear it up and go on with your life. This is spell of attraction and a concentration exercise for the will and manifestation. Try it and free your mind.

PS sometimes the Universe sends the true love along while you're watching for his doppleganger. Go well. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)