Hi.Thank you for your time. Did i soon will have a serious relationship and with what kind of man will be(psyhically or by look)? MY DOB is: 18.11.1988 My name is Michaela.Thank you!

Hi Michaela, you will meet someone in about 8 months to a year. He'll have blonde hair, nice, easy-going guy who doesn't ruffle anyone's feathers, and doesn't like to have his ruffled. He minds his own business and keeps to himself. He likes his own company. He is interested in cars and guy stuff like that. Thanks for your question-Marie

I can answer any question about everyday life-love, money, career, ect...I don't do past life readings or dream interpretations. I've had about 2+ years of experience giving readings here at Allexperts in the tarot section. You can read my feedbacks from querents on the Tarot/psychics board.

I started off taking beginner and advanced tarot lessons. Since I've been here on Allexperts, I've gotten to the point where I don't need the cards anymore, but I still use them at times to confirm what I'm seeing. I've received excellent ratings in the tarot category, along with exceptional feedbacks from querents.

I've taken beginner & advanced tarot lessons, with about 2 years of experience here at Allexperts. The experience has strengthened my skills to the point that my cards are no longer needed for me to do accurate reading.