hello! do you see a serious relationship with a man for me?

veronique 20/12/1989
26 years old

thank you

Dear Veronique,

To answer your question, I get "yes and no." Here's what I mean: This year is one about exploration and freedom -- if that includes a romantic relationship, it will be exciting, fun, show you new opportunities or new ways of living, and I hear a name like "Neill," or "Neillson," first or last name. It sounds out like that; the name could rhyme; I may not be hearing it exactly as it is.

I get more about meeting new people in general than I get a close love relationship, though one is certainly possible. It's more about a time to grab opportunities, learn about or get involved in new cultures, even meet foreigners or those "foreign" to your own background and experience. It's a good time to advertise/sell. There's a large element of "surprise" around you, so those you do meet will seem to arrive from out of the blue, by chance, or by a weird but fun synchronicity. Lots of excitement indeed.

Feel you've already had a few adventures, done things you've never experienced before, and that you feel more carefree than usual. I'm hearing, "please mingle" as much as you can with diverse groups of people; that's where you will find love (and fun) this year. It's not a year that feels like a "settling down, marrying" kind of energy, but there's a lot of laughter, fun, so grab that by the horns, by all means! This doesn't happen often!:)

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.