Psychics/Love

Question
Good morning, and thank you for your time. I'm currently dating someone and things were great at first but now he has become dry and distant. The phone calls and texts are few. When I ask him like what's going on he says that he just likes to take his time. Is he not the one for me? If not when will I meet the one for me

Answer
There is someone out there with more personality for you.I don't sense he wants to take his time. I think it's over for him. I don't think he has another person. I just sense that he just doesn't want to date anymore. I actually think he has other interests to take up his time, and he actually likes this hobby of his more than females.

Psychics

Marie