Hi Shep!
I was in a relationship with a guy Saša, JUL9 for a year. I am Fuma, FEB1. He told me he is in a very dark place right now and we are trying to get back together.
Do you see us breaking apart or coming back together?

Dear Fuma,

Look at the photo you sent -- no matter when it was taken, can you see that the energies between you and Saša are very different? You are looking straight ahead, clearly, and happily, openly, into the camera. You are even leaning a bit forward, while he is standing somewhat rigid and has an indistinct look about him (though it looks like he blinked when the photo was taken, he still does not display an open, eager energy like yours).

Whenever this was taken, he was already in a dark place, and I feel like he goes in and out of this and has done for most of his life. Depression is sometimes hard to pinpoint with people who try to hide it (and sadly, they do, which is the worst thing possible), but Saša is definitely depressed. I hope he's able to see a counselor, at the very least, because there are deeper troubles that he hasn't told you about.

I just can't see this going forward, because as much as I know you want to be together, he just "can't," and he can't help it. The best you can do for him is to pray for him in whatever way you express that, and let him know you support him and don't feel rejected or angry. He needs this time to sort things through, and he does need a lot of space and time to do that.

I hope this helps, and I also hope Saša feels better.

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.