Psychics/Love

Question
Janak
Janak  
I was born December 24, 1960.  Duncan BC Canada 5:53 am.

I am single female when will I find a special man to share my life with?

Thank You,
Janak

Answer
Hello Janak
first of all numerology suggest that this can happen to you this year and before your coming birth date
also numerology suggest that you are very spiritual gifted meaning you can manifest with your mind a lot of things into your life so the first step in getting that relationship will be to make an invetation. make a list of all desired qualities this partner will have what you will accept from him and what you will not accept at all so it will be clear to the universe what you are looking for.
the tarot suggested actually that during night time around Nov you will meet that person that its possible this will be business background circumstances meaning related to the job of one of you at least and that he is a Taurus star sign perfectionist in his tendencies and carry the potential to become a very long term . weather it will be the complete deal or not I would prefer to check once he is there and you have his birth date and name so I can tell you how to deal with it or if it is the right mr Taurus.
i wish you all the best.  

Psychics

Inbal