Psychics/LOVE LIFE

Question
I was hoping if you could give me any guidance about my love life. Anything related to the person, his nature or how we will meet. My DOB is 15.02.1991, and name is Pupul.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks so much for this help. :)

Answer
Dear Pupul,

Your question is good, but not very practical for this stage in your life.
You still have a great deal of experience to gain and more maturity to gather.
You desire for love is the desire that we all are born with, and you will find it and be made whole and complete by it, but not before you date a few different kind of men. It takes experience to learn who we are in the eyes of the beloved, to know what we want and don't want, and how to keep and treasure true love.

You are young and cannot think that a stranger with special gifts can tell you the nature of your own heart and what your lovers and eventually husband will look like or be like.

What I can tell you is that your will soon(if you have not already) come to the end of an old relationship or connection that will or has already caused you grief or sadness. It will set you free to love deeply and comittedly when you are done healing.

Your cards says you ought give yourself time, and know that each day that you do not have the dream love of your life is a day you gained in wisdom and self-worth to use your wisdom to recognize that love.
They also say there will be a delay of 90 days to a year before you have the sense you are ready to trust the one who comes into your life first.

So, let's say 2018, you will meet a man in a situation that is geared to learning, a school, a conference, a workshop. He will be older, and possibly divorced but wise and kind and well off. The relationship will need time for development as it may be long distance or he has to deal with loose ends from his divorce or imminent divorce. This is one possibility. If you take a different turn, the partner you seek may be another. You see we have free will and whom we choose is our own affair--it is not pre-ordained.  I bless you to your growth and healing for now. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)