Psychics/is love possible?

I have recently started talking to a guy who I was introduced to through my family. He is a couple of years older than me but a very friendly guy. I am chatting and texting with him for the last 2 weeks. He seems to be a good guy. We have dated a couple of times. The only issue seems that I didn't feel any spark or attraction towards him even though he seems to have so many qualities. He doesn't look as attractive as the guys I have dated before. But I want to give it a shot since he is so sweet. Is there a chance for romance to develop between us? Thank you so much.

Hi, I feel that you will date him for a while, but it won't go too far. You'll find out that he's not the one for you, but it won't hurt to go out and have a good time with him. Someone you are meant to be with will be along a while after him. You'll see the difference then.

I can answer any question about everyday life-love, money, career, ect...I don't do past life readings or dream interpretations. I've had about 2+ years of experience giving readings here at Allexperts in the tarot section. You can read my feedbacks from querents on the Tarot/psychics board.

I started off taking beginner and advanced tarot lessons. Since I've been here on Allexperts, I've gotten to the point where I don't need the cards anymore, but I still use them at times to confirm what I'm seeing. I've received excellent ratings in the tarot category, along with exceptional feedbacks from querents.

I've taken beginner & advanced tarot lessons, with about 2 years of experience here at Allexperts. The experience has strengthened my skills to the point that my cards are no longer needed for me to do accurate reading.