Psychics/Love reconnect and rekindle?

Hi Inbal,

I would like to ask what are the success rate to reconnect and rekindle with him if I try to email or text him?
Do you see any possibilities of us talking and meeting up again?
Jimmy August 25, 1977
Me: November 7, 1979

naturally Jimmy is like a spoiled child he wants things and he wants them fast without waiting for them and he also likes very much what does not belong to him what challenge him and makes him run.  you are very different you are more sensitive more idealistic and it takes you time to create changes in your life so it can happen that he will be like a child to you more than a lover and he can be ungreatful about it as well, numerology wise there is not great match here and although its like you had unfinished business from past life it does not grant you will be able to have normal steady long term relationship in this life time. The tarot also looked like he is not interested in coming back and feel that he is better without you and so in that case it is a good time to contemplate on not meeting again and distance yourself so you can look for a more matching partner. I knwo its not easy your loyalty sometimes goes beyond limitation but its a good time to understand that this bond is not so great for you and let it go

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site