Psychics/Love and Romance

Hello Inbal,

My name is Patty Bowersox and my birth date is March 12, 1959. I was in a very abusive marriage for 25 years and have been by myself for almost two years now. I am open to love and romance and have a lot to give.
Do you see any Love and romance entering my life in the near future? There is someone that is a friend and has my heart. Does he feel the same way and will we get together? His name is Ron and his birth date is March 11, 1947. Thank you so much for your time.

Dear patty
I am very sorry to hear about your suffering in the past and kind of wondering what took you so long to get out of this abusive relationship . 25 years is a lot of time to suffer abuse and you are usually pretty smart lady and dont have such great patience to wait for all that time however you are now in a perfect year numerology wise to find love so for sure its a good time to move forward. however I am not sure that Ron is your best match when in fact I am not so sure he is ready to move any where and it will be like a rabbit dating a turtule. as friendship its great you can balance each other with you motivate him to move faster and he is being there to balance you but romance will not work there and I suggest not to go this way with him and keep him as friend only
also checking on his feelings I did not see him in love
my tarot show that within four months from now during traveling you will meet someone who is a bit older than you are and a leo star sign and he will be a great potential for romance . of course once you met him it will be good to check with both names and birth dates that he is the right one but it looked positive enough
speaking of which you look awsome for your age.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site