Psychics/Love and Romance

My name is Patty Bowersox and my birth date is March 12, 1959. I was in a very abusive marriage for 25 years and have been by myself for almost two years now. I am open to love and romance and have a lot to give.
Do you see any Love and romance entering my life in the near future? There is someone that is a friend and has my heart. Does he feel the same way and will we get together? His name is Ron and his birth date is March 11, 1947. Thank you so much for your time.

Hello Patty, thanks for contacting me with your question (I'm focusing on Ron, as I only offer one free question if you took the time to read my profile), the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that Ron likes talking to you, from a distance but that is it, no love feelings for you. But this doesn't necessarily say no, because you have to reach out to him and give him a chance to develop something for you, get to know who you are etc rather than who you think he wants you to be. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides