Psychics/New job

My picture
My picture  

Hi.Thank you for your time.My name is Michaela.I'M born on 18 November 1988.I quite my job before 1 week.I have rent and bills to pay.I'm worried did i'll find a new job soon?Or i had to wait month before that happened.Thank you!

Dear Michaela,

Feel you're going to find a job either through a parental figure or someone who knows your parents or is "like a parent." Doesn't feel "soon," as in a month, but the month after, as in sometime in August. I just keep getting an older person vibe that feels connected to you personally in some way, so it could be a family member who is older than you are and can put in a word to help you find another job.

Don't lose faith, persevere (keep trying), and think in terms of "I Have All That I Need." How you think determines your fate in large part, so don't think, "I'm worried I won't get anything." Turn those words around and think in terms of success. You'll get it! This other job you left wasn't good for anyone; it feels wrong or off-balance somehow. Look forward to new and better things that suit you!

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.