Psychics/New job

Hi Marie.Thank you for you previous answer.My DOB is 18.11.1988.I wil understand you if you can't answer me on this one.Two weeks ago i quite my job.I have rent and bills to pay and im worried did i'll soon find another job or will take a month that to happen?Thank you very much again for your time.I know alot of people ask you question every day,so if you have enough time i'll look for your respond.Thank you again.

HI Michaela, you will find another job in enough time. I don't see it taking long. I don't see you having any trouble with bills.Are you sure you aren't already hired somewhere? I see you having a smooth transition. Don't worry one bit. Let me know what happens.  

I can answer any question about everyday life-love, money, career, ect...I don't do past life readings or dream interpretations. I've had about 2+ years of experience giving readings here at Allexperts in the tarot section. You can read my feedbacks from querents on the Tarot/psychics board.

I started off taking beginner and advanced tarot lessons. Since I've been here on Allexperts, I've gotten to the point where I don't need the cards anymore, but I still use them at times to confirm what I'm seeing. I've received excellent ratings in the tarot category, along with exceptional feedbacks from querents.

I've taken beginner & advanced tarot lessons, with about 2 years of experience here at Allexperts. The experience has strengthened my skills to the point that my cards are no longer needed for me to do accurate reading.