Psychics/New partner

Hello Marie,
Thank you so much for this opportunity.
I am a  43 y.o.Sun sign Aries.
I had a divorce in 2010 and no serious rela
tionships afterwards.I feel I still haven't met my lifr partner.So my question is if you see it taking a long time still,till I meet someone worthy.Thank you.

Hi Anna, it still seems that you are a bit stuck with the divorce situation. It seems like you are not shaking something off. I'd suggest that you put your mind on some fresh NEW thoughts about life and people. Get moving again. Prospective partners must sense that you are ready. People might not even know they're doing it, or subconsciously judging in that way, but people do sense things. So, you need a fresh new sparkle,new vibe, and show you are ready to meet someone.I don't see you choosing to do this right away. It might be another year before a new man comes around. He will be an easy going guy. He's not bothered by too many things and takes life as it comes. Thanks for your question--Marie

I can answer any question about everyday life-love, money, career, ect...I don't do past life readings or dream interpretations. I've had about 2+ years of experience giving readings here at Allexperts in the tarot section. You can read my feedbacks from querents on the Tarot/psychics board.

I started off taking beginner and advanced tarot lessons. Since I've been here on Allexperts, I've gotten to the point where I don't need the cards anymore, but I still use them at times to confirm what I'm seeing. I've received excellent ratings in the tarot category, along with exceptional feedbacks from querents.

I've taken beginner & advanced tarot lessons, with about 2 years of experience here at Allexperts. The experience has strengthened my skills to the point that my cards are no longer needed for me to do accurate reading.