Psychics/Will we have an official commitment

Question
Hi Gipsy!

This man and I have been in a Friends with benefits relationship since the past 4 years. We are in a long distance relationship now that seems to be deepening toward commitment. Will we get there? He is 30 and I'm 28 years old. I really love this man and I feel he loves me but is too guarded to admit it to himself.

My dob is 26 Aug 1988
His dob is 17 Oct 1986
Thanks for your help!

Answer
Hello Riya, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that social happiness is unlikely to be where this man is progressing. He wants to begin again... the friends with benefits thing, rather than an official commitment, so what you're seeing right now is him just prepping you up for it. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy