Psychics/Ready to move on

My ex
My ex  
There's a part of me that cares for this man A.D. 8-20-75 and there's a part that wants to end it with him. He treated me badly and I want to end it with him. Why is it hard for me to move on? I have no ideal where things are going and I am very lost here. Any guidance would be good. Sorry for last post.

Thxs, Chloe

Here's a pic of him again.

Hello Chloe, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that you can easily move on from everything in your past and present, but you consciously choose not to because you're insecure whether you'll ever be able to find any other guys who can love you. You seem to be drawn to drama, and once you start respecting yourself, you'll find you can move past anything to create new opportunities for yourself. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides