Psychics/Relationship

Question
I am Mark dob 12/3/69 she is Kristin 12/2/79 does this look like a good match? Thank you

Answer
Dear Mark,

Thank you for your feed back. I am sorry the reading I gave did not fit your circumstances, but you posed the question as if you were just starting out as a couple. My answers were consistent with my answers over the years I have been with AE. In my profile I tell prospective inquirers that I consider myself a psychic educator and counselor.  If you had taken the time to look at the kind of answers I give or my profile, you could have avoided being disappointed. My ratings here at AE are consisently high, so you are the .01 per cent that was dissatisfied. I am sorry you did not feel satisfied. It made me wonder why you asked me that general question when you are happy and have been in that relationship a long time. I do hope it wasn't just to troll me and call me a fraud. That is unkind and does not do you honor or really get your reason for asking clear. I could not answer any better and I did draw you cards. That I am that I am and try to do my best for each inquirer, and I have been working at this for over 25 years. I do have off days, and if your reading was one, I am sorry. I hope your relationship continues to prosper. Shari
What was your real question
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  

I know you feel like this may be your last chance for great love. It is not.
You have been living in a state of hope and fear, that is you hope for a magical and balanced love and you fear getting hurt again. Your card shows you as one with a great faith. In the past you have given not only your true heart,but have wanted a spiritual relationship blessed by God.
Something deep and bonded and true.  At 46 years old, you simply do not want to be foolish, especially by falling for someone ten years your junior. You are mature and discerning and not really a player or partier anymore. So I can see why you asked.

Her card shows someone who has been alone a while and who has become increasingly self-centered.
She has not been able to be in relationship successfully yet somewhat like you, she has looked to mystic things to guide her. She is different from most young women her age, and this is why you are attracted.

You two have loneliness and self-protection in common, and you have a generation of cultural and familial differences. I am a strong believer in love. I think if two people are attracted and feel the desire to be together, then it can work if you work at it. But you must understand she is your junior and you must have compassion and wisdom. You have lived longer and know the power of trusting in the Holy Spirit. Use it, and allow this love to come to you. Comfort and encourage her.   Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)