Psychics/Simply love

Question
Me
Me  
Hi Shepherdess,

What do you see happening in my love life? I'm at the point where it feels like I'm just going to be single for the rest of my life. Guys are intimidated by me and I just don't know how to get around that. Thanks for your time.

My birthdate is: Jan 2nd

Answer
Dear Jessy,

Yes, gentlemen are intimidated by you because even though you emit a great warmth, you also project a guarded energy that I don't think you're aware of; it's a secretive side that makes you hard to get to know; I pick that up right away, and I can only imagine that's how guys feel when they're around you.

I feel like you're afraid to show your authentic self, to be vulnerable as all humans are out of fear that might connect to your childhood or early adolescence; you're like a Cancer type, withdrawing suddenly back into her shell, and people sense that you prefer your own company, which is perfectly fine and natural, but if you want to marry or have a long-term relationship, you'll have to get into that mind set and consider how much armor you're willing to take off (or not).

Also, men see you as "perfect," and that they can't possibly live up to your expectations: this is because you aren't allowing yourself to be just "you" -- you're projecting a very alpha-female vibe, and when you're not, you become very sad and self-pitying, which you try to hide, but I promise, people can see through all this and pick up that you're hiding things. This makes them distance themselves from you, even unconsciously. Try to let the Authentic Jessy come out, and just "be." When you do, you'll find more authentic gentlemen by your side; it's a two-way street, but no, I don't feel you'll be alone all your life at all! Not by a long shot. Just give yourself more time and space. Be as kind to yourself as you are to men in your life, and you'll attract the right types.

God's Blessings,
Shep:)  

Psychics

Shepherdess