Psychics/Where is this going?

I've been involved with this man for 5 months Amadis 08-20-75 and I see no improvement or changes with the relationship. I am having doubts this won't go anywhere. I have express my concerns to this man, yet I don't think he is listening. I want out the relationship because of lack of communication on his end, negativity he brings into the relationship, and for the fact he's no stable. I've been extremely frustrated with this relationship since day 1. Maybe some insight can help on this confused matter.

Choloe 8-10-88
Amadis 8-20-75

I am surprised that you are not listening to your own intuition. Your cards say you have been patient and reasonable. You have even swallowed your pride and put up with what you consider rude and disrespectful behavior from Amadis. Only love tolerates such insult or disregard. So you either love him enough to wait out his inhospitable lack of communication or you don't love yoeurself enough to break free and give yourself permission to find new love after you heal.

This person is more than a decade older than you. This tells me he has had experience enough to baffle you and play your emotions and counter your actions with others that leave you powerless and unconsidered.
Think about that.

I know this is not the most uplifting advice for you. You were hoping I could help redeem him or tell you something that you had not thought of, but your experience is true, and you are just putting up with it.
You are not confused just stubborn and committed to him without having the assurance that he will commit to you. But know this, he sees you as just a immature additional piece of baggage. He has issues and concerns, and you worry him about his feelings while he's dealing with money, employment and family issues from before. He can't take your "girly--please talk to me" issues seriously. He has already been to the circus.

I think you know what to do. Find the strength to do it. Be blessed and trust your own intuition. S  

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.