Psychics/Confused

Question
Hi Inba,

My DOB is 28th January, 1973.  Thank you so much for giving your time here...much appreciated!

I've made the worst choices where relationships are concerned and wasted so much time and feel(hope) that I've learned from them but I'm just so baffled whether or not Michael (DOB 8th February, 1976) wants a future with me or does he only want friendship?  Everything seems to be there for an amazing relationship but he's not willing to commit right now.  He's going through a (tough) personal transition right now with my help and I'm really confused whether or not to move on with the hopes of finding someone else to love and rely on who can actually give back the same to me.  I'm so afraid that I'll let the chance of love and companionship pass me by if this is who I'm supposed to be with but at the same time I don't want to waste any more time waiting if he doesn't see a future with me.

Thank you so much! xx

Answer
Dear Edelle
I repetedly say that caring and loving and giving all our time to help others in their misfortune is a wonderful character but it does not grant us they will be willing to do the same for us oten because they are not able sometimes because they dont know how to and sometimes they simply do not want.
treating yourself as this was a waste of time is mostly because you had your expactation in return and this is where the unconditional giving is turnign into a business of give and take and not the pure uncondtitional love we think about
Michael is not your best match to being with cause when you are very practical strict about your morals and stubborn he is like a little sweet child who cling to his bio family and takes care first of all to his own self and only later toward others and the chances you will do most of the work around him is very clear what can later if not already cause you imense frustration.
Also I have taken a look at the tarot which suggested he is not going to be more commited in the future
so here is my advise. If you care for him so much that you feel the need to help him that is awsome from you but if you expect him to turn into more dedicated to others person I am afraid this is not going to happen and you are indeed wasting your time waiting. it is time to let go and move on romantic wise I am sure there will be some more suitable partner that will know who to be maybe less sweet but more greatful for your help and support

Psychics

Inbal